Steven is getting close to being 2 years old! He's growing and learning new things every day; it's so fun to watch! I can't believe I have a toddler and an infant! So weird. I couldn't be happier, though. They both bring so much joy into our lives. :D I thought I'd just put up some pictures of some recent things he's been doing.
Steven stacking a very high column of blocks
I LOVE this picture! Here Steven is wearing my shoes on the wrong feet. How can you not love that face??
Steven with Sofia. He loves his new baby sister & wants to hold her & see her all the time. Fortunately, he's not quite as smothering as he was at first. I think he's gotten the idea (at least somewhat) that she's smaller than he is & he has to be gentle.
He put this on his own head, it wasn't me! ;)
Steven's been giving high fives for quite a while & we've been trying to teach him how to give "bumps" recently. This was taken at Josh's best friend's birthday party. Steven went around the room (multiple times) giving people bumps. He loves to give them now. Quote from the party: "Getting bumps is like cashing in happiness." Oh, I love it :)
I have no idea where he learned this! Occasionally we'll find him plugging his ears like this...
What a sweet face! Too bad it's cut off a little bit
This is another thing Steven started doing on his own...
Chomp, Chomp, Chomp!
This is an awesome head scratcher ($5 at Bed, Bath, & Beyond; go get one!) but I think Steven thinks it tickles too much ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment