Yeah, a little late to be posting about Memorial Day, I know. I really don't have much time to get on the computer these days, and the little time I do have I usually spend doing other things (cleaning the house...). Our Memorial Days are usually pretty low-key. Josh goes golfing with his dad & brothers & then this year we had a BBQ at my sister's house. Her backyard is great for get-togethers because it's pretty big & has a very cool patio/firepit. Here are some pictures!
Drew, Josh, & Dave working the BBQ
Steven being a cheeseball
Dave & his wife, Mary
Spray bottle fight!
Josh likes to point out that he now has BOTH spray bottles
Josh & Sofia
Josh likes this one; "we're both looking up!" He says
An example of my husband's fine picture-taking skills
What a nerd...Josh purposely cut off our heads
Steven was way more interested in looking at Uncle Marc than the camera
The Dave Christensen Clan
The Larsons
Me, Sofia, Steven, Josh & Marc
Everyone chillin at the patio/fire pit after dinner


No comments:
Post a Comment