Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Here We Go Again!

As most of you have probably heard, I am PREGNANT again!  Yep, Baby #2 is due to arrive on or around April 26, 2010.  I'm pretty stoked about it!  Call me crazy, but for quite a while I've wanted (at least) my first two kids to be 18 - 24 months apart.  My brother & I are 13 1/2 months apart & in Josh's family the first 3 boys were born in 4 years.  I wanted my kids to be close (in age & wells as otherwise) so we'll see how it works out.  Steven & #2 will be about 19 months apart.  Who knows if I will want to have #2 & #3 that close together but I'm just playing it by ear.  I would also like to be done having kids by the time I'm 35 so I have to stay on track ;) 
Right now I'm 19 weeks.  On Thursday (the 3rd) I have an ultrasound scheduled & we'll be able to find out what we're having (if he/she cooperates, of course).  I'm pretty excited to see what we're having.  I don't really care too much but it'd be nice to have a boy & a girl as the first two. 
(So far) I feel great...even better than I did with Steven.  Now that is a real feat because I felt pretty dang good with Steven.  I am really very grateful that my pregnancies (so far) have been pretty easy.  I really do not envy all those who have a harder time but I do sympathize!  (Please don't hate me because I have an easy time; it's not my fault, I swear!)  Anyway, life is pretty good & I'm excited for this new adventure.  I know it will be super crazy when the baby comes but that too shall pass.  :) 
I've decided to take pictures of my progression this time since I didn't really do that with Steven.  Most people are surprised that I am almost 5 months along...I guess I don't stick out much.  I don't get the "beach ball" belly...too bad because I think that's cute! 
Me at 12 weeks

Baby #2 at about 14 weeks

Me at 16 weeks.  No, I'm not that big!  I was sticking my stomach out hehehe

Sucking it in. What baby?!?! ;) I can't do that so much anymore...

I think this was supposed to be the "normal/relaxed/not sticking out/not sucking in" pose but I can't really remember... :/

Baby #2 at 16 weeks.  I like the profile :)

No comments: