Since I really haven't blogged in about a month, I thought would catch up a little with some pictures. Not a ton of exciting stuff is going on (except for my next post)...I started working again while Josh is not working much during the winter. It's nice to have a chance & bring in a little extra cash. Steven is growing like crazy & is so much fun to be with. He has such a funny little personality! My in-laws say that Steven does a lot of the same things that Josh did when he was a kid. It's weird that those things are carried on like that...Anyway, here are some pictures :)
Steven loves to get my phone & "talk" on it...
I just love this picture...Steven's folded up but still has a great smile! :)
For some reason he loves making this face...He'll even squint up his eyes like this and try to walk around...
I left Steven in his room on the couch with a book for a minute & came back to find him asleep :)
Bath time!
Steven's first experience with a clementine/mandarin orange (Sour!)
He loves those things, though :)
Our little family on Thanksgiving
No comments:
Post a Comment