Tuesday, January 5, 2010

An Ode to my Husband


The other day I came home from work and this is what I saw!  It may not look like much to you, but to me it was AMAZING!  Josh had taken it upon himself (without me asking or suggesting, even!) to clean the house.  And I do mean clean, not just putting a few things away.  That bar had not been free of stuff for quite a while.  He also fixed our dresser that had been broken for over 2 years.  I was in happy disbelief when I saw everything he had done!  I will be the first to admit that I am not a very good housewife & it's definitely something I need to work on.  Having such a wonderful husband makes me want to be even better.  I just wanted to put this on here to say just how great my husband is & how grateful I am to have him!  Love you babe! :) 

No comments: