Time for the monthly update! My little boy is 8 months old already! I sometimes think of him as so grown up that I have to remind myself that he really is still a baby & it really is okay if he's not walking on the moon yet ;)

His ever-present facial expression. He
constantly has his mouth open.

Awww....my little future BYU student ;)
Hello morning hair! (I don't know how well you can tell, but yes, those are his two front teeth!)

Father & son taking a nap. Neither look all that comfortable...
I left Steven on the bed with lots of pillows around him to take a nap. Apparently he woke up to crawl to the very edge of the bed before zonking out again. Good job, me.

He must really enjoy walking in the stroller because he always just lays back & chills the whole time.
Steven's first experience with a big mirror. He throughly enjoys it.

Is he trying to scare himself? Yes, that is a black eye. His first exploration accident (eye: meet desk leg...)

He would make this face at himself in the mirror. I think he liked seeing what his various faces looked like.



Standing already! One of his favorite past times now is standing himself up on anything.

Playing with daddy's work boots...

After a bath

Instead of staying on his back all night, he now moves around quite a bit.
He uses this activity center as a makeshift walking toy. It slides easily across the carpet. Works pretty well.

He loves pens. Since he doesn't choke himself anymore, I've given in a few times...

Steven seems to be more aware of the concept of "mine!". If you take something away from him he will scream bloody murder at you.

Oh, and he must take his favorite toys with him now...
Steven with his uncle David's sunglasses. Blue Steel master, here he comes!
No comments:
Post a Comment