Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Years

A few days after Christmas, Josh, Steven, & I made the arduous journey to Northern California where two of my sisters and mother live. We had a lot of fun out there. We didn't do much for New Year's Eve but I'm all for going to bed when you're tired instead of fighting to stay awake just to say "Happy New Year". :) Here are some pictures.
My brother, Marc, and I on New Year's Eve
My sister, Lisa, and I
Marc & Steven
My niece, Savanah, with Steven
Me, Savanah, Marc, and my niece, Teagan
Have you ever done that "airplane" thing where you lay on someone's feet and pretend to be an airplane? We thought it would be fun to try to do that as adults...
Marc & I
Now my nephew, Jake, is the "airplane"
Marc trying out a mustache
My sister, Heather, Teagan, and Steven
Teagan is a self-proclaimed "Chinese acrobat"
Teagan can not only touch her nose with her tongue, she can pick it...
Steven as "baby New Year"
Marc & Steven

No comments: