Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Finally Found!


So about two months ago I realized that I had lost my wedding ring. I love that ring and I was sooooo upset! I looked all around in my house, thinking I had looked everywhere: the washer, the dryer, behind the toilet, in the toilet tank (our toilet was having flushing issues for a while), in my pants pockets, under my bed, etc. I knew I had had it on my birthday because I have a picture of me wearing it in my house. I assumed I had lost it somewhere in the house because I rarely take it off when I'm not at home. Finally, after looking long and hard for it, I just assumed that it was lost somewhere under my bed where I couldn't see and I'd eventually find it when I moved. Today, when I was getting dressed, I decided to wear some pants I hadn't worn in a while because it's been cold out. (Thank goodness for this "warm spell" we've been having!) When I pulled them down from my shelf, I heard something fall and saw my wedding band! I looked in the pockets but my engagement ring wasn't there. I looked on the shelf where the pants had been and lo and behold, there it was!! I had thought I had looked everywhere but apparently I didn't think about those pants. Thank GOODNESS I found it and I hadn't actually lost it on the street or something :)

1 comment:

Belle said...

Glad you found that! I've lost mine for a couple of moments, too, and it's funny how panicked it makes you because you think you've lost it for good, and your husband is going to kill you!