Day 24: today I am grateful for the knowledge that I am a daughter of A Heavenly Father who knows & loves me.
Day 25: Yesterday I was looking through pictures on my computer for a project I'm doing. I am grateful that I have so many pictures that help me remember the memories that come with those pictures.
Day 26: I am grateful for the people in my ward & neighborhood. I've always felt welcomed & supported, especially during my two surrogacy journeys. Have great people around you makes such a big difference!
Day 27: today I am grateful that my children enjoy learning. They love have books read to them & learning new things. I just hope I can continue to nurture that enjoyment as they get older.
Day 28: Today I'm grateful for a day to remind us of our blessings. I'm also grateful that this year Thanksgiving was later than usual this year so I could have lots of days to remember how truly blessed I am. I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving !
I only did up until the day of Thanksgiving (the 28th), instead of all 30 days. I probably should have done all 30 days, but I didn't end up doing those two extra days. I'm glad I did this because even though sometimes I had a hard time thinking of a new thing, it definitely made me realize how much I truly have.
No comments:
Post a Comment