Our first full day on board the ship was spent at sea. We had inside cabins that were basically pitch black with the lights off, so we were able to sleep in for a while that first morning. It was really nice. :) We didn't get up until about 10 or 10:30 and I think we just went to the buffet and ate breakfast there.
Whenever possible, we would walk around the ship outside because the air conditioning made it pretty chilly on the ship. It wasn't super hot during that week, the highs were only in the 80's, but it was really humid so it was a nice temperature outside. Me on the deck outside while walking around the ship
Josh & I went to the sushi bar for lunch this day. These are the chopsticks they gave us. Great English, huh? ;)
These dumplings were delicious!
Josh was really excited because he was able to get this whole plate of sushi (2 or 3 rolls of sushi + sashimi) for like $12. Way cheaper than any sushi place we've ever been to!
We discovered that we enjoyed shuffle board
It was soooo windy whenever we were out on the ocean. Like my hair?? ;)
Josh was really good at shuffle board
The Norwegian Cruise Line logo with the beautiful blue sky behind it
In the late afternoon, we went to the Spinnaker to play Charades. I don't remember what Josh was trying to act out.
Tyler was acting out some movie
Josh & I went to the fancy steak restaurant for dinner that night. I got the stuffed mushroom appetizer - delicious!
Josh's huge entree
Josh & I at dinner
Armyn & I at the buffet. We met up with Tyler & Armyn after we ate and decided we all needed more food before we went to the late show
Enjoying my yummy *virgin* daiquiri waiting for the show to start in the Spinnaker
I loved all the towel animals that were left in our room every day. They even put my sunglasses on this elephant :)
No comments:
Post a Comment