Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Facebook Sabbatical
I've noticed that ever since I got my new fancy-schmancy "smart" (whether it's actual smart is another story...) phone in April, a new habit of mine has been forming. I truly have become a Facebook-aholic. Before then I would get on Facebook probably once a day or so (sometimes more when I was working and really bored) but now with it at my fingertips, I've started getting on it almost constantly. I'll check it, and then an hour later get on it again, and guess what! Nothing has changed. It's just silly. So I've decided to take a break from Facebook, both on my phone and on the computer for at least a week. I started yesterday and it's really no big deal. I figure the people that I actually want to talk to can either call or text me or I will call or text them. We'll see how it goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment