Yesterday was just a great day. I started out the day by being able to sleep in, which is a rare thing when you have kids. Then I was able to go to an awesome zumba class at the gym. I really am loving zumba! I'm so glad my sister-in-law introduced me to it :) The instructor yesterday was a guy, which I don't think is super common for zumba teachers, but he is so good! He has such a great energy & totally gets into it which makes me feel less like a dork :) Plus, all those endorphins really help my mood for the rest of the day :)
Last night Josh & I were able to go on a date, too. I love being able to go out with just my husband. We went to see Battle LA & it was pretty good. If you like war/action movies, you'll definitely like this one. I hadn't heard much about it before we saw it but I was happy with it. Afterwards we went to the Macaroni Grill. I always hesitate a little bit to get something new at a restaurant when I know I like certain things. I got what I normally get, which is always good, but Josh got something new. It was a chicken pasta dish & it was AMAZING! I normally don't like chicken unless it's in something because I think it's usually somewhat bland & dry. This chicken was unlike any other I've ever had...it was so juicy & flavorful! Yum. It's food like that that makes me really not care that I have a few extra unwanted pounds on me. (It's good to have experiences like that for me because it loosens me up when I get too worried about my weight.) :) So if you go to the Macaroni Grill any time soon, get the bruschetta appetizer, the chicken scallopine, & the chocolate cake :)
The other thing that just made the day that much better was that we found out how much we're getting back for our tax return. I was thinking we'd probably get about the same amount back as we did last year but we're getting DOUBLE that amount! I was really surprised but super excited when I found that out :)
Yay for good days :)
No comments:
Post a Comment