Monday, November 8, 2010

Family Pictures 2010

Last year we got family pictures & I loved them.  Unfortunately, the photographer raised her prices shortly after we got ours done & were a bit out of our price range right now.  I looked on KSL's classified section for photographers & found this year's photographer.  Check out his website here.  He was trying to expand his portfolio so he did our pictures for free!  Yay! 
I wanted fall colors so we went up to a place right near Brighton ski resort.  You might not be able to tell, but it was freezing!  I wish we could've gotten more poses & more locations, but it was cold & it was free, so all-in-all, I'm pretty happy with the outcome :)

It's hard to tell on the blog how funny this picture actually is.  I especially love Sofia's pose...Oh & the we'd ask Steven "where's the dinosaur/zebra" so he would smile but he would point at the toy instead of just smiling...
Steven was not too thrilled about staying in one spot or being a good sport about the pictures...but I think we still got some pretty cute ones :)
 I think this one's pretty funny

 The photographer had some toys & Steven was only really happy when he was holding them...hence toys in the next few pictures

 I LOVE this picture!  Sofia was such a good baby even though it was pretty dang cold
 :)
 The dinosaur & zebra were fighting...
 Too bad there are animals in this one...

4 comments:

Rachel said...

This totally reminded me of room mate pictures we did with the fall leaves.

Chantel said...

Aww, totally! Those were such fun pictures :)

Dave~Mary said...

I love the pictures!!!!!! They turned out really well!!

Belle said...

free pictures are awesome! it's unbelievable how much some photographers cost. what a great idea!