Sunday, March 28, 2010

Recent Comings & Goings

Josh & I waiting for Brian Regan to start his show a few weekends ago.  For those of you who don't know who Brian Regan is, he is a comedian & is hilarious!!  He's clean, too, which I love. This is the second time we've seen him (& both when I was about 8 months  pregnant...weird!) & we've loved both times.  I can honestly say I've never laughed so hard.  If you could be tortured by laughter, Brian Regan would be the master of it.  So go youtube him or borrow his DVD from someone; it will be well worth your time! :)
Steven with his cousin, Ethan, at the Discovery Gateway on St. Patrick's Day.  Admission was free for everyone so my sister-in-law & I decided to take the boys up there since we'd never been.
We had a pretty good time but Steven was really nervous around all the strangers at first (it was PACKED)...defintely wouldn't pay full price until he's older.  He loved this tree-house, though!
...He loved the water, too.  No surprise, there though :)
We just got the cradle from Josh's parents that is passed around for the babies.  There is a stand so the cradle will rock but it was on the ground when Steven discovered it.  For some reason he thinks it's awesome.  I think this is his half-attempt at a somersault...although I'm not sure where he would get the idea in the first place.
Saying "HI!" 
I love it that kids think you can't see them if they can't see you.
My son :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FUN! I can't believe how grown up and big Steven is!