People say that when you are pregnant you go through a "nesting" stage where you just want to clean and organize like crazy. I didn't really go through much of that with Steven & haven't much during this pregnancy, either. I do, however, love to get out all the baby clothes & see how cute they are ;) I haven't really bought many girl clothes yet but my sisters & sister-in-law have been awesome & lent me a ton of their girl stuff. After going through all of that stuff I found that I really don't have to buy much (yay!). I did know, however, that we would need some place to put all these clothes because Steven's dresser is pretty small. Cue IKEA! I got the idea of these hanging shelves from my brother and sister-in-law. We got these shelves a few weeks ago & I felt SO PROUD when I hung them & organized all the newborn clothes I have. I was also very excited that it cost me a grand total of $7 for essentially a new dresser. I love a good deal :)
1 comment:
That is awesome! I have a friend who just uses the closet dresser! They really are so convenient and great! I can't believe you only have a month left!! YEAH!
Post a Comment