Anyway, I thought these were cute & wanted to share! :)
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Work out!
So Steven is starting to get up into a crawling position. He doesn't quite get that he needs to move his hands AND his feet. He'll get up and then just launch himself forward. It's pretty funny. The coolest thing, though, is that he gets up on his toes rather than his knees. He's gotten to his knees a few times but mostly it's his toes. He was doing this the other night & Josh commented that it looked like he was doing a push up. The following are of my son "working out". ;)
As Josh puts it, this first one looks like Steven is just starting his push up routine & is really concentrating.
...this one looks like he's at the end of his set of push ups & is really working hard for this one...

Anyway, I thought these were cute & wanted to share! :)
Anyway, I thought these were cute & wanted to share! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment