Saturday, April 11, 2009

Seven Months

Wow, time sure does fly! Steven is now seven months old! It seems like just yesterday he was born & yet sometimes he seems so much older that I forget that he's still a little baby. He's not quite crawling yet but as mentioned below, he's getting close. He's actually fairly mobile now, which makes putting him on the bed for any amount of time a bit scary. I would describe his movements as more of an army crawl than anything else. I'll have to get a video of him and post it on here.
He got his first two teeth about a week ago! He was actually very good when they were coming in, which I was very grateful for.
I don't have too many pictures because I've already posted most of them but here are some cute ones.
This was all Josh's doing. It's one of those stickers with instructions on how to activate your new credit card

Help Mom! I'm in jail!
Yeah...he's learned how to stand himself up and hold onto the edge of his crib. This is even more scary when he does it on the front side (lower rail).

Return of the faux hawk! (he actually has enough hair to do it now!)
Oh, the faces of my son
Is it just me, or does it look a little like he's working on his evil laugh?

No comments: