Wednesday, February 11, 2009

5 Months

Steven is now 5 months old. It's crazy how fast time flies! He's still pretty little but he's huge to me (he already weighs 14 lbs!). He's growing & learning to do new things all the time. I'm so glad I am able to spend so much time with him & see all these changes :) Here are some pictures from the past month.
He sticks pretty much anything he can get ahold of into his mouth. My mother-in-law, Rhonda, predicts that he will be the human vacuum cleaner when he starts crawling.
About 2 weeks ago, my father-in-law, Steve, taught Steven how to suck on his toes. He does it all the time now.Handsome little man!
He is on the verge of sitting up! He'll lean forward for a while and then do a face plant.
Josh & Steven taking a nap together
Steven already likes ice cream! ;)
Steven & I out by the pool in Arizona
Josh & Steven
My brother-in-law, Irwin, with Steven
How cute is he??? I can't wait to get him a little suit as well...
His hair has come back! I think his head grew for a while but his hair didn't...
Steven has discovered the wonderment that are his toes
Steven & I
Ever seen the movie "Big Daddy"? Drool anyone? ;)
Classic baby portrait pose
Steven with his cousin, Mandy
Steven's first French Fry
Steven has started to roll from his back to his stomach. In his video, I had just made him move from his stomach back to his back and he was not happy about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how he's in the Mickey outfit in a bunch of these pictures!
He sure has gotten big!
Phoebe's 7 months now, and sure is time for an update on my little blog, but she's like 21 lbs! Super Chunk!

Anonymous said...

Super cute pictures of Steven! I can't believe he is 5 months. I swear it was yesterday and you just had him. ha I love the picture of him sucking on his toes. ha Too cute!