Steven loves the game "Angry Birds" and was so excited to find Angry Bird fruit snacks!
Me, Ginelle, my mom. My mom came to visit for about 10 days at the end of April. This is the three of us at Women's Conference at BYU
At Women's Conference during the concert on Thursday night. During one of the songs they had people turn on these electric tea lights. It was soooo beautiful!
My sister, Ginelle, has chickens! Sofia was checking them out during one visit
Steven & Sofia both thought the chickens were awesome
Sofia enjoying one of her first snow cones of the season
Sofia making silly faces when she was playing in her pack-n-play
Steven had to join the fun ;)
Sofia swinging at the park. I think it was Memorial Day
On Memorial Day we took the kids to visit their angel cousins
Steven & Sofia checking out the ducks at Wheeler Farm
Checking out some of the animals
Steven was helping me make strawberry jam
I started out trying to have him mash them with a potato masher...that did not work too well
...so in the blender they went!
Steven loving the slide at the water park for the first time this summer
They both love to swim!
I realize now how cheesy this picture is, but it's at one of our new favorite restaurants downtown and they have the best butternut squash ravioli appetizer!
Josh & I after dinner walking around City Creek Center
The kids really liked to "paint" with water this summer. They also liked getting in the bowls...
...and water pitchers...
Josh & I were a "ma & pa" on a mini-trek at This is the Place park with our stake this summer
It was 95 degrees out but Sofia insisted on wearing her winter hat
My "before" picture
My "after" shot
My sister, Sammy, & I at her salon
Relaxing while getting pedicures
Our awesome toes
My favorite Ben & Jerry's ice cream! They don't sell it in Utah :(
I went down to Arizona for Sammy's college graduation (Bachelor's degree). Here is her name in the booklet!
Sammy on the jumbo-tron!
L-R: Mike (Sammy's brother-in-law), Irwin Sr. (Sammy's father-in-law), Sammy, & Irwin (husband)
Sammy & I






































1 comment:
Your hair looks really cute! I can't believe how much Sofia and Steven have changed. They are adorable!
Post a Comment