We spent Thanksgiving with Josh's family again this year. I only have one sister in Utah now so we usually spend the Holidays with Josh's family & then do something with my sister on a different day. As per tradition, we had our Thanksgiving meal at the Grand America. It's seriously so great! I really look forward to it every year. They also have a great table for just kids with all sorts of yummy food. It's also lower so kids can actually reach stuff themselves! We weren't able to get a family picture this year but here are some cute pictures of the kids. :)
Steven grabbing himself some corn dog bites. He LOVED being able to get his own food!
Steven & Sofia
We were there for quite a while and the kids were really actually pretty good. Steven got bored and started to play with his gummy bears on his chair.
They also had coloring books and crayons for the kids. Genius! It really helped entertain them.
Sofia LOVES to color! She was really excited about these coloring books.
Steven & Sofia enjoying my left-over popcorn from our annual after Thanksgiving girls' movie.
1 comment:
I can't believe how much Sofia looks like you! She is beautiful! I can't believe you got a huge tv and never mentioned it! Loving the blog updates!!!! and Keep them coming!
Post a Comment