I love fall & Halloween is a very fun part of it. I LOVE carving pumpkins so this year I had my family over the Monday before Halloween to make ours. That night Josh showed up 3 days early from Missouri & surprised me. It was a very good night! :) This year I took Steven trick-or-treating with my sister & her family. He was a little cow & we both had fun. He can walk pretty well now but I took him in a stroller any way. At first he didn't really get what was going on but by the end of it he was realizing that the kids were getting candy & getting very excited. I can't wait for next year! Here are pictures. :)
Steven was pretty excited about the whole thing but he went to bed before we were done (we didn't start until after 7)

My niece, Ashley

We are very safety conscious in our house...

My brother, David. He always has to do the really difficult patterns... :)

Me with the pumpkin I made for myself. It's a bat if you can't tell :)
My nephew, Ethan, & niece, Mandy, enjoying the cookies my sister brought. I love Ethan's face in this picture!

Mandy with her pumpkin

Me with the two pumpkins I carved & my niece, Ashley

All of our pumpkins

Steven with his pumpkin pail.

Our two pumpkins out on our balcony.

Steven & I with our pumpkins (He was safe, don't worry!)


Steven in his costume. Isn't it weird that the arms are really long but the legs are too short?

Steven at my in-laws before we went trick-or-treating
L-R: Anna, Mandy, Steven, Ashley

Waiting at one of the first doors. Steven was really chill...He didn't really understand what was going on...until he realised there was stuff in his bucket...

Steven started getting way more excited...sticking his tongue out and everything! ;)
Steven thought HE was going to get to eat all of the candy he was getting...silly boy ;)

Steven & I outside. I didn't have time to change into my REAL costume so I went with Minnie Mouse Ears.
2 comments:
I love the cow costume! Is so cute! Are you wearing minnie ears too? Youre such a cute little mom!
What a cute little cow! Your vases, and pumpkin, also looks great up on your mantle. I love fall, too!
Post a Comment